In case you missed it, there’s been quite the hubbub over discredited Andrew Wakefield’s foray into filmmaking. In short, the movie was added to the prestigious film festival, from which a large majority of submissions are rejected, by Robert de Niro who has an autistic son. Upon outrage from the general public, the scientific community, and the autistic community, de Niro pulled the movie from the film festival. Now, Wakefield and friends are shopping around for venues to show their movie. AutismOne, completely predictably, given their roots in the anti-vaccine movement, will be screening the movie.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story