Some 500 children who are on the autism spectrum, but are sufficiently high-functioning as to be integrated into regular kindergartens, are not receiving health-promoting treatments they are entitled to by law.
According to experts in the field, such after-hours treatment has vital significance for acquiring social and cognitive skills, but only 200 out of 700 who are in the system are currently receiving such treatment, at only eight centers around the country.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Quack Exposed: Golden Sunrise Nutraceutical/ Pharmaceuticals | Fierce Autie
- Autism And Homelessness Toolkit | UK | Circa April 2019
- Quackery Exposed: Functional Medicine | Fierce Autie
- Student org reckons with mental health concerns
- Two Kansas lawmakers walking long road to legalizing medicinal marijuana