Hey guys! It’s just a short post today but hopefully it’s extremely useful! So at the start of December, I had had my blog for four whole years, and that is crazy. However, there are so many things I wish I had done and known at the beginning to kickstart my blog a bit more. In the first year of blogging, I only had 10 followers by the end up of it.
That’s why it amazes me so much to see you guys with 100s of followers when you first start! Recently, after 4 years I have hit 900 followers which I’m extremely grateful for. For the ones who aren’t blessed with getting so many followers straight away, I wanted to share a few tips that I learned over the four years that I’ve been blogging! Let’s get on with it!
– Culture & Community –
- From Sia To Saving Tower Theater: Rain Dove Chats With Eve Reiland | #ActuallyAutistic #AllAutistics
- #ADAPTIVEFASHION: WHY IS FACEBOOK REJECTING THESE FASHION ADS? | AutisticStyle.Fashion.blog
- Divergent Flair & Autistic Style: An Introduction To My New #AutisticFashion Project | EVE REILAND
- Martyr Parents: For The Sake Of Your Child, Please Evolve | Eve Reiland
- The High Stakes Of Unemployment And Inclusive Hiring