(Reuters Health) – People who regularly use cannabis may need more than twice the usual dose of anesthesia for surgery, a U.S. study suggests.
– Cannabis –
- Report: Marijuana led to 1 in 10 arrests in South Dakota in 2018
- Two Kansas lawmakers walking long road to legalizing medicinal marijuana
- Vermont: Lawmakers Send Marijuana Retail Sales Bill, Automatic Expungement Measure to Governor’s Desk
- NEWS RELEASE: CDFA Launches Cannabis Industry Education and Outreach Campaign Statewide campaign – “This is California Cannabis”
- Uprooted, Weedmaps’ new documentary about California’s road to cannabis legalization, explained.