Like with all drugs we take, there are good and bad effects that come with cannabis. But a new study out Monday suggests that one of these bad side effects could be a strange tolerance to anesthesia. It found that Colorado residents who regularly use cannabis needed up to twice as many powerful sedatives before a procedure.
– Cannabis –
- Report: Marijuana led to 1 in 10 arrests in South Dakota in 2018
- Two Kansas lawmakers walking long road to legalizing medicinal marijuana
- Vermont: Lawmakers Send Marijuana Retail Sales Bill, Automatic Expungement Measure to Governor’s Desk
- NEWS RELEASE: CDFA Launches Cannabis Industry Education and Outreach Campaign Statewide campaign – “This is California Cannabis”
- Uprooted, Weedmaps’ new documentary about California’s road to cannabis legalization, explained.