As cannabis legalization continues to spread in the United States, old stereotypes of uncouth stoners and burnouts are on the decline. Nouveau “potheads” are less like old Cheech and Chong routines and more like … your neighbors. With the mainstreaming of everything from cannabis delivery services, apps and designer head shops to the phenomenon that is CBD, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. Especially in the Bay Area, where so much cannabis culture has been made (including the coining of the term “420”), long-held traditions are blending with new mores.
– Cannabis –
- Report: Marijuana led to 1 in 10 arrests in South Dakota in 2018
- Two Kansas lawmakers walking long road to legalizing medicinal marijuana
- Vermont: Lawmakers Send Marijuana Retail Sales Bill, Automatic Expungement Measure to Governor’s Desk
- NEWS RELEASE: CDFA Launches Cannabis Industry Education and Outreach Campaign Statewide campaign – “This is California Cannabis”
- Uprooted, Weedmaps’ new documentary about California’s road to cannabis legalization, explained.