This is a Call to Action:
Laurel Austin has been poisoning her children with MMS. She was reported by NBC news after our article came out. The police did nothing. Now that she has been outed, she wants donations to sue the people who are reporting her.
WE MUST GET IT REMOVED. THE MORE REPORTS, THE BETTER!
What I need from you is to report her Go Fund Me campaign.
Here is exactly what rules she violated:
is in violation of the community standards for the following reasons listed in your rules and should be removed
- drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals or similar products or therapies that are either illegal, prohibited, or enjoined by an applicable regulatory body; legal substances that provide the same effect as an illegal drug; or other products, medical practices, or any related equipment or paraphernalia that have been found by an applicable regulatory body to cause consumer harm;
Please see FDA warning against this product and harmful effects
- campaigns we deem, in our sole discretion, to be in support of, or for the legal defense of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases;
This is campaign is for legal defense against abuse and happened because of intolerance and two adult individuals who are Autistic and were poisoned with industrial bleach because of an intolerance for their disabilities. It is also directed to harass and stalk Autistic advocates who have spoken out against this abuse case and who mandatorily reported the crimes.
- funding a ransom, human trafficking or exploitation, vigilantism, bribes or bounty;
Please see attached blog asking for payment through this GoFundMe to join a secret mailing list to harass Autistic advocates
- publication or removal of content (such as mug shots), where the primary purpose of posting such content is to cause or raise concerns of reputational harm;
Laurel Austin clearly states in her GoFundMe campaign that one reason she is raising money is to have the article written by NBC about her crimes removed because of harm to her reputation
On May 21, 2019, NBC reporter Brandy Zadrozny published an article accusing me of poisoning my sons. This same reporter previously wrote an article about the home remedy I used making claims about it that are clearly false. She claimed it is bleach. It is not. She further claimed that thousands of people are injured by it each year. Independent researchers have found this to be completely false as well. “
“My intention is to use the money donated to pay the retainer of an attorney to represent me and get this slanderous article and all its spin-off articles (there are dozens of them) removed from the Internet. I also hope to get some kind of restraint put on my ex-husband who in addition to seeking news outlets to produce negative reports about me has also harassed the medical office of my children’s doctor. “
- collecting or providing funds for any purpose other than as described in a Campaign description;
Again please see blog that directs donations for investigation and harassment of Autistic advocates
Section B. (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
See blogs that promote harassment and stalking to Autistic Advocates
Section D. harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means.
See blog requesting to collect list of email addresses of donors to harass and stalk Autistic Advocates
wake. bake. caffeinate. Segement | Take action: report Laurel Austin GoFundMe Page #bleachcult | Eve Reiland
- Disability Community Joint Letter on ICE Forced Sterilizations
- VIDEOS: Justice For Osime Brown Campaign | Paul Wady
- Statement about the Shooting of the 13. year old Autistic Teen in Utah | Fierce Autistics And Allies
- Official Statement about the Autistic Child being Shot by Police in Utah | Autistic Inclusive Meets USA
- Fundraiser by Bradley Austin : Help a Father protect autistic sons from MMS
- Petition: Mencap, your name Is offensive to Disabled people. Please change it? | AIM
- 📢 Call – To – Action !!! 🎸🎶 Alert Germany to Kerri Rivera ! | The Autistic Avenger – Home