My son who is 10 years old is autistic and has been a scout since he was six years old. He was semi verbal until he was really involved with scouts. Most of my readers know I sing the praises of Boy Scouts of America for autistic children.
– Culture & Community –
- Martyr Parents: For The Sake Of Your Child, Please Evolve | Eve Reiland
- The High Stakes Of Unemployment And Inclusive Hiring
- Love On The Spectrum Is Getting A Second Season
- Cambodian American mental health data show need for culturally sensitive programs, community leaders say
- Bosnian documentary festival goes online with reduced feature lineup