To celebrate International Day of People with Disability, we spoke to the founder of Ask The Aspie, Kathy Divine, about being diagnosed with autism at 35, and what she wants everyone to know about life with a disability. Lesson one: focus on the person, not the disability.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Podcast | Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. Ep. 2: Why Does The “Autism Market” Exclude Autistics?
- PODCAST: WAKE. BAKE. CAFFEINATE. EP. 1 | TOWN & COUNTRY’S AUTISM’S ANGELS
- DECONSTRUCTION OF AUTISM SPEAKS | TOWN & COUNTRY: AUTISM’S ANGELS | PT. 2
- Deconstruction of Autism Speaks | Town & Country: Autism’s Angels pt. 1
- Deconstruction | Autism Speaks & GRASP to Exchange “Articles of Understanding”