Simple Spectrum Supplement is a gummy vitamin with Acetyl-l-carnitine, Choline, Coenzyme Q10, Inositol, MSM. MTHF, NAC, Larch Arabinogalactan, Bioperine, and HydroCurc. These ingredients will be explained. It will be shown why they should not be given to children. Any person should not have a supplement unless they know their body is deficient of that particular nutrient or mineral. Having too much of a nutrient or mineral can be just as dangerous as not having enough.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story