Overview of the Protocol and History
Everyone has heard of it but no one knows what it is. Here it is explained. The Nemechek Protocol was developed by Dr. Patrick Nemechek from Nemechek Consultative Medicine. He is an internal medicine doctor. He claims to be an expert in the Autonomic Nervous system. It is their belief that autistic people and people with other developmental disabilities are lacking autonomic nervous system function. He says “I can explain the underlying cause of most diseases in just 13 words: ‘the failure of our brains sets into motion the failure of our bodies.'”
According to this protocol, it rehabilitates the brain by targeting the autonomic function of the brain. It is supposed to strengthen the immune system by supporting the body’s ability to control inflammation.
The protocol is made up for four components:
He believes by restoring the equilateral in the body that the “symptoms” of the “disease” will be eliminated.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story