A SELF-STYLED health guru is pushing potentially lethal drugs to desperate
parents trying to help their autistic kids.
Clive de Carle, 60, offered to sell Rerum, which is a stronger form of
unlicensed product GcMAF, and bleach solution MMS.
He promotes his alternative therapies on his Health Revolution website. But
the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency warns GcMAF poses a
“serious risk” to health.
It has also issued warnings over MMS, which has been linked to at least one
Taylor, 41, has since been investigated by Trading Standards and stopped
But de Carle, of Marlborough, Wilts, offered to sell it to autism campaigner
Emma Dalmayne, 39, to give to her young daughter. And he said: “Whatever you
do, don’t give it orally.”
Emma said pushing unregulated products was “child abuse”. And the National
Autistic Society warned against “charlatans peddling dubious cures”.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story