A 5-year-old boy dies in Argentina who was given chlorine dioxide by his parents against the coronavirus | Time24 News

A 5-year-old boy has died in the Argentine province of Neuquen after his parents gave him chlorine dioxide, as reported by the Government of this region through its Ministry of Health. According to the statement, the little boy entered the Plottier Hospital at dawn on Saturday with cardiorespiratory arrest and nothing could be done for his life, dying …

Buenos Aires Times | Pandemic exacerbates challenges facing Argentina’s disabled community

The coronavirus pandemic has changed almost every aspect of normal life, from grocery shopping to work, from exercising to socialising. While the changes, brought on by fear of infection and the state-mandated quarantine –– which has been in place in Argentina since March 20 –– are difficult and inconvenient for everyone, for those living with disabilities …